That age old saying, take me out to the ball game, has never been tastier! If you’re looking for a few unique, gluten-free recipes to celebrate baseball season, you’re in luck. Even your non-celiac friends will think these creations are a hit!
It’s Game Day! Simple Gluten Free Recipes Everyone Will Love
Gorgonzola Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Feeding a crowd has never been easier! This healthier take on pizza – using chicken breast – is spicy, cheesy and crunchy all in one slice.
- 1 Three Bakers Pizza Crust
- 1 cup gorgonzola crumbles
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sprinkle cheese over top of pizza crust
3. Toss chicken in half of the wing sauce, spread over cheese. Bake for 10-12 mins or until slightly brown. Remove from oven.
4. Drizzle remaining wing sauce over top and Ranch dressing on pizza.
Gluten Free Fried Pizza Chips
Everything about this simple chip is “Love at first bite.” Pre-seasoned pizza crusts make the perfect size snack for any occasion. Plus, they’re fast! Fresh out of your own kitchen, in a snap.
- 2 Three Bakers Pizza Crusts
- 1/2 cup fry oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 cup salsa, or other dipping sauce
1. With a pizza cutter or sharp knife slice crusts in half, then in half diagonally, making four quarters. Cut each quarter into three strips. Each crust will yield 12 triangles.
2. Heat oil on med/high for 2-3 mins. Add triangles pieces in oil, fry on each side for. 1 mins or until slightly brown. Do not overlap in frying pan. Note: Do not walk away since these will cook fast and burn. Place on paper towels and quickly sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Smoked Gruyere Beer Sauce
- 1/4 lb smoked Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 lb American cheese, yellow
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup gluten free beer
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp butter
- pinch of black pepper
1. Add all ingredients to medium size saucepan. Heat on medium heat for approx. 8 – 10 mins, breaking up cheese, as sauce is heating. Stir to make sure cheese sauce does not stick to bottom of pan. Pour over burgers, hot dogs, chicken or fish sandwiches.
NOTE: If sauce cools, just reheat on stove top or microwave for a few minutes.