While you can’t go wrong with a classic gluten free pizza, sometimes you want to kick it up a notch by adding toppings for extra flavor, protein or nutrition. Here are a few ideas to help you do just that!
Gluten Free Pizza Ideas
For our gluten free pizza ideas, we’ll start with a base of either our Pizza Crust, Classic Cheese, Sweet Italian Sausage or Mild Pepperoni (all of which can be found at a store near you!) Next, we’ll share different ways in which you can top your pizza. Precook your pizzas before adding toppings, then cook slightly longer to warm up or melt the topping ideas.
Breakfast Pizza Ideas
People may not consider pizza a breakfast choice but if you think about it, a good gluten free crust can make an incredible base for some of your favorite breakfast toppings! Here are a few to consider:
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese atop Classic Cheese
- Sausage, Bell Pepper & Egg atop Sweet Italian Sausage
- Mozzarella Cheese, Scrambled Egg, Cubed Ham, Feta & Veggies atop a basic crust (as pictured above)
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: 5 Delicious Gluten Free Pizza Recipes
Lunch Pizza Ideas
One may argue that there are few differences between “lunch” pizza and “dinner” pizza, and they would probably be right! To us, it depends on how you treat your meals – do you prefer a lighter lunch or a lighter dinner? In this case, we’re opting for lighter pizza ideas for lunch so you’re not bogged down with too heavy of a meal during the day. Here are some lighter gluten free pizza choices.
- Caprese Pizza– sliced tomatoes, basil and additional mozzerella – atop a Classic Cheese
- Hawaiin – pineapples and additional mozzerell – atop Mild Pepperoni
- Shrimp, Spinach & Basil atop Sweet Italian Sausage
Dinner Pizza Ideas
These pizza ideas may require a bit more prep, but they are bursting with flavor and can please everyone in your family.
- Teriyaki Chicken – chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce, sauteed onion & peppers, cheddar cheese and pineapple chunks atop basic crust
- Gorgonzola Buffalo Chicken Pizza atop Classic Cheese
When is the last time you had the privilege of enjoying a nice slice of dessert pizza? It’s a super fun way to finish off a meal. Here are two we think you’ll love.
- Fruit Pizza – with cream cheese, berries and mint – atop a basic crust
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza – chocolate chips, Chocolate Chip Snackers, drizzled chocolate sauce – atop a basic crust
There you have it! Ten gluten free pizza ideas so you can enjoy pizza any meal of the day… and who wouldn’t want that?
To learn more about Three Bakers pizza varieties, click below”
Note: please follow the directions on the package before adding the suggested toppings.