You will never buy store bought seasoned bread crumbs again. This recipe is so easy you will wonder why you haven’t made these before. Talk about “fresh”. Yes, these can’t get any fresher.
Tired of throwing away your bread ends that the family will not eat? Or, how about leftover bread that you might not use up soon? Well, waste no more! Place your bread in a ziplock
bag and store in your freezer. When you accumulate enough or fill the bag, turn them into your own homemade bread crumbs. These are delicious and will be at your exposure, anytime you need them.
In this recipe, I used Three Bakers Max Omega bread. I love the nuttiness in my bread crumbs. But, you can use any flavor you choose. Make them seasoned or unseasoned, or both. You can also season them to your liking. I promise you will love them!
Italian Seasoned Gluten Free Bread Crumbs Recipe
- 17 oz loaf Bread (I used Three Bakers Max Omega)
- 2 TBS Dry Parsley
- 2 TBS Dry Basil
- 1 TBS Onion Powder
- 1 TBS Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese (I prefer Romano)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
1. Cube bread into 1/2 – 3/4 inch cubes. Spread on baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20 mins. Remove
2. Place crumbs in food processor. Grind
3. Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
Note: Store in airtight container in refrigerator. Use within a few weeks.