Have a Three Bakers recipe for us? Submit it to email@example.com and your creation may get a feature!
Discover and share recipes using Three Bakers breads, pizzas, rolls and more!
Gluten Free Chicken Reuben
- 2 slices of Three Baker’s 7 Ancient Grains Bread
- Earth Balance Buttery Soy Free Spread
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Bubbies Sauerkraut
- Follow Your Heart Provolone Cheese
- Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce
- Garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Rub the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil to prevent sticking. Feel free to rub oil on the chicken to keep it from drying out and any extra spices to spruce it up. I used rosemary and thyme.
- Cook the chicken for 30 minutes in the oven until it’s thoroughly cooked (this step can be done the day before).
- Slice the chicken.
- Heat a fry pan over low to medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread followed by a sprinkle of garlic salt.
- On one piece of bread, with the buttered side facing out, layer the cheese, special sauce, chicken and sauerkraut. Feel free to be liberal with ingredients.
- Top with the other slice of bread with the buttered side facing out.
- Place in the pan buttered side down and cook until it is golden brown, deep brown, or my grandma’s style-burnt to a crisp! Flip the sandwich and repeat on the other side.
- Last step…enjoy!
Recipe submission by KelseyAnne Ogrodnick
About six years ago, I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy and, soon later, Lyme disease. I had no choice but to choose my health which meant a huge lifestyle change. It was time to be fully committed to a gluten and dairy-free diet. It has been my mission to find food that meets my needs and is still satisfying. So, you could see why I was thrilled to discover Three Baker’s Bread! It is so hearty, and to be honest, better than the regular stuff!
Almost a month ago, I followed my dreams and took a giant step by moving from Michigan to Boulder, Colorado. Not only am I surrounded by the beautiful mountains, but I get to experience the wonderful organic, dairy-free and gluten-free food they have to offer! Follow my adventure on Instagram @kelseyanne.ogrodnick.