26 Aug 2016
- BY Susan Tucker
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
Fruit pizza is such a fun and simple dessert! What’s better than a crisp crust, topped with creamy goodness and then topped with fresh fruit? Fruit pizza is also great for any season. On Labor Day weekend make a red, white and blue pizza by using strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or black berries. For grad parties, try using fruit that matches the school colors. Anyway you top it, fruit pizza is delicious!
Gluten Free Pizza with Fruit
- One Three Bakers Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, or dairy free substitute, room temperature 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- Your favorite fresh fruit, cleaned and cut into slices
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake pizza crust for 8-10 minutes on baking sheet until crisp and edges are golden. Let crust cool to room temperature.
Mix cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar together and spread on cooled crust. Chill again to set and thicken the frosting.
Top with fresh fruit. Cut into slices and serve!