This delightful sandwich is packed with flavor for a deliciously light meal. For convenience, make ahead and store in your refrigerator for several sandwiches during the week. This recipe can also be tossed with gluten free elbows to bring on your next picnic.
Gluten Free Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 5 ozs (1 can) Solid White Tuna
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 TBS red onion, chopped
- 2 marinated cherry peppers, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup mayo
- Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains
1. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Serve on Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains. Add favorite toppings, such as lettuce and tomato.
Makes 4 sandwiches