27 Apr 2017
- BY Linda Bonwill
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
This delightful sandwich is packed with flavor for a deliciously light meal. For convenience, make ahead and store in your refrigerator for several sandwiches during the week. This recipe can also be tossed with gluten free elbows to bring on your next picnic.
Gluten Free Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 5 ozs (1 can) Solid White Tuna
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 TBS red onion, chopped
- 2 marinated cherry peppers, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup mayo
- Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains
1. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Serve on Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains. Add favorite toppings, such as lettuce and tomato.
Makes 4 sandwiches
I was raised in and around an Italian family. All my life I cooked and everyone around me cooked. It was my life and still is. In 2013 I had to go gluten-free for health reasons. I was devastated to learn that I can no longer enjoy bread and pasta, that I was so used to eating every day. Can you imagine an Italian girl not eating bread or pasta? During the last few years, I have experimented with all kinds of different products. Searching for a good tasting bread has been a struggle because there was not much available. I was super excited to find Three Bakers Rye Style bread while visiting CT, my home State. I was even more excited to learn it is available locally here in FL. It is absolutely amazing!