Well it is that time of year again…..Pumpkin Season!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these pumpkin spice bites. They are the perfect size, filled with pumpkin goodness. The pumpkin filling is creamy with a dollop is slightly sweet buttercream made with cream cheese. The added graham snacker on top gives these individual bites a little crunch. The graham cracker crust has a silky buttery taste, that just melts in your mouth.
“FALL” into these Pumpkin Spice Bites this season. You do not need a good reason.
Pumpkin Spice Bites with Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Crusts
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- 2 pkgs Three Bakers Graham Cracker Snackers, ground (one pkg for crumbs, second for garnish)
- 4 TBS melted butter
- Add one pkg of snackers to food processor, then pulse into crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse together.
- Line tart pan cavities with mini baking cups. Fill each paper with approx. 1 tsp crumb mixture. Press down on crumbs with bottom of measuring spoon. Bake for 10 mins. at 350 degrees.
Pumpkin Filling Ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (I used can)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBS flour (I used gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp salt, optional
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix well, scraping down sides. Mix again.
- Add ingredients to piping bag or plastic baggie. Snip corner and fill each cup 3/4 of the way.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 mins (oven temperatures may vary). Remove from oven and let cool. Add a dollop of buttercream and a graham snacker on top.
Cream Cheese Buttercream Ingredients:
- 4 ozs cream cheese, softened
- 4 TBS butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar