School has begun, and the kids have been working so hard. Want to make them an extra fun and easy snack? They will be so surprised when they see this yummy snack sitting on the table when they get home. Yes, Pizza Nachos! What child doesn’t love pizza? I took these Three Bakers pizza crusts and cut them into pieces, then slightly baked them. Top them with just about any of their favorite ingredients. I promise they will love them.
These pizza nachos can also be made for dinner, that the whole family can enjoy. Add some grilled chicken, beef, sausage or tofu. Need a breakfast idea? Yes, Scrambled Egg Pizza Nachos……Let’s not stop there. Get those creative ideas flowing!
Gluten Free Pizza Nachos
- 1 package (2 round crusts) Three Bakers Pizza Crust, cut
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Jalapeños, optional
- Diced tomatoes
- Green onions
- Chicken, dished or shredded
- Beef sausage
1. Cut pizza crusts into desired sized pieces. Place on baking sheet, allowing space between each piece. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven, for approx. 8-10 mins. Remove from oven
2. Arrange pieces closer together. Top with favorite pizza sauce. Then add favorite toppings.
3. Bake for approx. 10 additional mins.