I love this delicious gluten-free pizza combo! Packed with healthy ingredients, such as cauliflower rice and arugula, you’re going to love how fresh, healthy and tasty it is.
So, what are Superfoods? Superfoods are foods that are unusually high in content of antioxidants, vitamins, or other nutrients. This is why I used cauliflower and arugula in this recipe.
Three Bakers frozen pizza is an ideal base, making it easy to whip up as a quick weeknight dinner. Just top the pizza with cauliflower and any other ingredients you like. I added the homemade garlicky lemon arugula pesto loaded with Romano cheese and walnuts.
It was SO GOOD! It was very difficult to share this pizza with anyone else.
I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to fold it, and bite into it, and keep it all for yourself! Get the recipe here.
Gluten-Free Cauliflower Pizza with Arugula Pesto
- 1 Three Bakers Cheese Pizza (Frozen)
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 small tomato, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup arugula pesto (see recipe below)
- Preheat oven according to directions on pizza box. Remove pizza from packaging.
- Add cauliflower rice to pizza. Spread evenly over top of mozzarella cheese.
- Add tomatoes and drops of pesto, around the top of pizza. Bake according to box instructions.
Note: Top with extra fresh arugula and serve.
- 4 cups fresh Arugula, packed
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 olive oil (add extra for creamier texture)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, blend Adjust ingredients to your liking.
Note: Extra pesto can be sealed and stored in the refrigerator. I like tossing with pasta for a quick mid week meal.