04 May 2020
- BY Amanda Kanashiro
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
It’s the best of both worlds- enchiladas and pizza! Skip the traditional marinara and mozzarella cheese and top your next pizza with enchilada sauce, mixed cheese, chicken and cilantro.
Quick and easy to prepare, this pizza is perfect for an at-home Fiesta! Feel free to mix it up and add some sliced jalapeños, sour cream or chopped tomatoes.
Three Baker’s Pizza Crusts are perfect to have on hand for an easy dinner!
Gluten Free Pizza – Enchilada Style
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Three Bakers Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of enchilada to shredded chicken and mix well.
- Spread enchilada sauce on Three Bakers Pizza Crust.
- Top with shredded Mexican Cheese.
- Add shredded chicken & enchilada sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle cilantro.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Several years ago I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, which requires a strict gluten-free diet, it’s hard, but you CAN live gluten-free and not feel like your missing out! Follow along here at on my website at https://eatatourtable.com for all my recipes, tips and tricks for living gluten-free.