- BY Linda Bonwill
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
Spring is here and with it comes loads of celebration. Between now and summer we’ll enjoy birthday parties, Easter, Earth Day, Mother’s Day, graduation, and very likely many more fun festivities. Long story short, it’s time to celebrate! We invite you to indulge yourself and your guests with a decadent rich chocolate bark, layered with crunchy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Snackers, creating a velvety chocolate mouthful of goodness. Add colorful M&M’s, caramels, pretzels or any other favorite toppings, to create your own party theme flavors. Double the decadence when you serve with fun Tiny Ice Cream Sandwiches (recipe below) and you’ll have an event to remember.
Ice Cream Sandwich and Candy Bark Recipes
Cookies And Cream Candy Bark
- 12 ozs White chocolate candy melts
- 6 ozs Dark chocolate candy melts
- 2 cups Chocolate Chocolate Chip Snackers
- 1/4 cups M&M’s (optional)
1. Place white chocolate and dark chocolate into separate (microwave safe) bowls. Microwave on high for 1 min. Stir well. If not completely melted add bowl back into microwave and heat at 15-second intervals. DO NOT BURN! Alternatively, a double boiler may be used.
2. Spread white chocolate in center of baking sheet. Layer 1 cup of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Snackers. Quickly layer dark chocolate over top of Snackers, creating a second layer. With a knife make swirls throughout layered chocolate, creating a design. (Careful not to disturb Snackers underneath). Place remaining 1 cup of Snackers on top. Add M&M’s in between. Press gently into chocolate to make sure it adheres.
3. Place baking sheet into freezer for approx. 15 mins. Remove and break into pieces.
NOTE: Candy melts can be found at Confectionery stores or Craft stores.
Tiny Ice Cream Snacker Sandwiches
Wow your guests with these amazing little ice cream sandwich treats. Vanilla ice cream, filled between two Chocolate Chocolate Chip Snackers, are the perfect little size for “Any” size.
- 40 chocolate snackers
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
1. Take out ice cream from freezer and let sit for a few minutes.
2. Lay out 1/2 of the chocolate snackers. With a small cookie scoop place dollop of ice cream in center of each of the chocolate snackers. Top each one with remaining snackers, pressing gently to adhere. Place on flat dish, put in freezer. Let them set up for at least a couple hours. Cover.
Makes 20 Mini Sandwiches
Note: Work in small batches at a time to prevent melting too quickly.