19 Jul 2016
- BY Susan Tucker
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Food
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
Once upon a time the thought of gluten free pizza was just that, a thought. Luckily this is not the case anymore and there are plenty of easy gluten free pizza crust recipes you can use to pile delicious toppings on to, or you could quickly pick up a pre-made version available in the frozen aisle.
When it comes to delicious gluten free toppings we think these six topping choices are some of the easiest and the tastiest!
Six Easy Gluten Free Pizza Crust Topping Ideas
- BBQ Chicken – Gluten-free BBQ sauce, shredded chicken breast, 3/4 Cup of pineapple, 1 red pepper diced, 1 red onion thinly sliced, 1 jalapeno sliced and diced. Serve on Three Bakers Pizza Crust.
- Morrocan Spice Pizza – 1/2 lb of ground beef, lamb or turkey, 2 tsp of Sumac, 1 tsp of cumin, 1 tsp of Paprika, 1 tsp of Salt, 2 crushed cloves of garlic, shredded cheese, olives, 1/4 cup of chopped onions. Serve on Three Bakers Cheese Pizza.
- Arugula, Fig & Prosciutto – 2 tbsps of olive oil, 4 tbsps of fig jam, 12 ounces of sliced fresh mozzarella, 6 ounces of thinly sliced prosciutto, a bunch of arugula, ground pepper, 1/2 cup shaved parmesan and kosher salt to taste. Serve on Three Bakers Pizza Crust.
- Sausage, Balsamic, Onion Pizza – 1 large yellow or vidalia onion soaked in 3 tbsps of Balsamic Vinegar, Butter, 1 can crushed tomatoes and shredded mozzarella. Serve on Three Bakers Sausage Pizza.
- Shrimp Ranch Pizza – 1/4 cup of gluten free wing sauce, 1/4 cup of ranch dressing, 1 handful of green olives halved and chopped, 12 cleaned and chopped shrimp, and 1/2 a medium onion sliced thinly. Serve on Three Bakers Pizza Crust.
- Taco Pizza – 1 pound of ground beef cooked in taco seasoning, cheddar cheese, salsa, two tablespoons of sour cream. You can add extras such as chopped tomatoes, lettuce and tortilla chips. Serve on Three Bakers Pizza Crust.
The great thing about all six of these recipes is that you can use the basic recipe list to design your pizza however you wish. You can also add ingredients to make it a unique gluten free pizza masterpiece.