- BY Linda Bonwill
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
Do you love ice cream but don’t want to invest in an ice cream maker? This easy-to-follow recipe is made with three simple ingredients that will make the creamiest ice cream. Mix, match and add your favorite varieties to create fun and delicious flavors. For this recipe, I used Three Bakers Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Snackers. Being gluten-free, it is difficult to find a Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, in which I can eat. This is why I decided to use these delicious and flavorful Snackers.
This is a “must try” recipe, everyone will enjoy. I have to say that this is the BEST Cookies and Cream Ice Cream I have ever tasted. So go ahead and let the child in you come out. What is your favorite flavor?
Gluten Free Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 packages Three Bakers Chocolate Chocolate Chip Snackers
1. In large mixing bowl add cream. Whip until stiff peaks form (approx. 5 mins).
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold until completely blended.
3. Crush snackers in zip lock bag. Add to cream mixture. Fold until completely blended.
4. Add mixture to a serving dish (or airtight container). Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of
ice cream, pressing wrap down onto ice cream mixture making contact. Place a second piece
of wrap over top, seal tightly. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
5. Remove from freezer and let sit approx. 15 mins before scooping