Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? So, start your day off right with a healthy one of avocado toast made with our gluten free Max-Omega Bread. My love for this simple breakfast runs deep. As I can’t eat dairy, avocados satisfy my craving for something buttery and creamy, while the combo of healthy fats and fiber really satisfies, keeping me going until my next meal.
While I love the plain avocado toast with just a dash of pepper and squirt of lime, sometimes it is fun to dress it up and go for another flavor. All you need are a few ingredients and your imagination to make a fancied-up avocado toast worthy of the avocado itself. For breakfast or any time of the day!
Three Bakers Avocado Toast with Variations
- Two slices Three Bakers Max-Omega Bread
- 1 small to medium avocado
- lime juice
- pepper and salt, to taste
Toast the Three Bakers Max-Omega Bread.
Open avocado. Remove half of avocado from peel and mash on one slice of toast with a fork. Mash second half of avocado on second toast slice.
Drizzle lime juice on avocado and season with salt and pepper.
• Top avocado with a fried egg.
• Add thinly sliced radishes.
• Drizzle with Sriracha sauce.
• Top with fresh spinach and broccoli sprouts.
• Drizzle with honey and top with dried cranberries, diced dried apricots and pepitas. • Add sliced tomatoes and a dash of Italian seasoning.
• Top with crisp bacon.
• Sprinkle with sun dried tomatoes and thinly sliced green onions. • Top with golden plum tomatoes and wilted spinach.
• Add a dash or two of ground cumin and fresh cilantro leaves.
• For a tropical treat, top with slices of ripe mango.
• Top with smoked salmon and fresh minced dill.
What are your favorite ways to dress up Three Bakers Avocado Toast?