Big thank you to food blogger, Emily Fabian for creating and sharing creative and tasty ways to enjoy Three Bakers breads! This month, Emily has highlighted our Cinnamon Raisin bread in a tasty French Toast recipe.
Gluten Free French Toast
- Cinnamon Raisin Three Bakers Gluten Free Bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tb cinnamon
- 1 T Almond Milk
- 1 T Coconut Oil
- Take your bread out of the freezer, and lightly wrap the desired amount ( I used 6 slices) in paper towel – microwave for 30 seconds to thaw
- Next, Heat up 1 T of coconut oil on your skillet over medium heat
- While your oil is melting – put eggs, cinnamon and almond milk into a flat bowl – whisk until well combined
- One-by-one put your bread into the egg mixture, making sure that it is covered entirely
- Before transferring to your pan – hold bread above the bowl and allow excess mixture to drip off
- Transfer to pan and cook both sides for approximately 4 minutes
- Cover with desired toppings! Ex. Maple Syrup, Butter, Powdered Sugar, Cacao Powder, Fresh Fruit
Hi there! My name is Emily Fabian. I am a 20-year-old food blogger with a passion for mindful eating, yoga, spirituality, and mental health. I am a college student in California studying Psychology and I am also a yoga instructor. Aside from school and yoga, I spend a lot of my time outdoors!
I have always had a passion for health and wellness, and love sharing my journey with food on my blog as well as on my Instagram. My blog features recipes that are gluten and dairy free, and I also exclude red meat.
As an influencer on social media, I advocate for self-love and living with balance when it comes to nutrition and exercise.