- BY Linda Bonwill
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
IT’S OK TO BE CHEESY! Want a delicious snack to serve to your guests? Try this fun, easy cheesy pull-a-part bread recipe.
I had these hardy hoagie rolls on hand. I wanted to create an appetizer that was going to be fun for everyone to enjoy. It was pretty exciting to see all my company reaching in and devouring this bread, in no time at all.
You can use any type of cheese, veggies or meat for this recipe. I wanted to keep my bread simple to attract all ages. But don’t get me wrong, my mind was spinning with ideas.
Spicy sausage with a roasted pepper cheese sauce and a Spinach and artichoke bread with cream cheese. I even thought of making a breakfast bread baked with eggs and an avocado sauce. YUM!
Let your imagination run. You cannot go wrong with just bread and cheese either.
Cheesy Bacon Pull-A-Part Gluten Free Bread
- 1 pkg Three Bakers Hoagie Rolls (4 ct)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6-8 strips bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 stick butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 TBS fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place 4 hoagie rolls (lengthwise, on their side) on top of a sheet of aluminum foil. Fold edges to secure rolls from moving around.
- Add half of each cheese inside each roll, filling from one end to the other end. Add half of the bacon. Mix butter and garlic together in small bowl. Add half to the inside of each roll.
- Slice through each roll, cutting through only 3/4 through, making 1-inch pieces.
- Add remaining cheeses on top of all the rolls. Drizzle remaining butter on top of each roll. Sprinkle parsley over top of rolls.
- Bake for approx. 10-12 mins or until golden brown