- BY Amanda Kanashiro
- POSTED IN Gluten-Free Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
No one can say no to pot pie, it is warm and comforting. This fun spin uses leftover turkey and stuffing to create the perfect comfort food.
While we used mixed vegetables, you could easily throw in whatever you have left from your Thanksgiving meal. It is the perfect dish to use up those leftovers!
Three Bakers stuffing is already perfectly seasoned and this recipe only uses half the box, so you have ½ for Thanksgiving and ½ to make these delicious pot pies!
No ramekins? No worries, this can also be made in a 9×9 dish. Just increase the baking time by about 10 minutes.
Gluten Free Stuffing Crust Turkey Pot Pie
This recipe is the perfect way to makeover leftovers into a brand new meal!
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups shredded turkey (or chicken)
- ⅓ cup gluten free flour
- 2 cups gluten free turkey or chicken broth
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup milk
- ½ package Three Baker’s Gluten Free Stuffing, prepared
- *additional salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and chopped onion. Saute 3 minutes or until it begins to become transparent.
- Mix in vegetables.
- Mix in the turkey.
- Stir in gluten free flour.
- Add chicken broth and stir.
- Add in rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add in milk.
- Stir to combine.
- Ladle into 4 ramekins and top with gluten free stuffing.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is crispy and the pot pie filling begins to bubble.
Several years ago I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, which requires a strict gluten-free diet, it’s hard, but you CAN live gluten-free and not feel like your missing out! Follow along here at on my website at https://eatatourtable.com for all my recipes, tips and tricks for living gluten-free.