- Performs various baking procedures.
- Performs various manufacturing tasks
- Preparing packing and manufacturing materials.
- Packs various products.
- Affixing shipping label.
- Labeling Products
- Prepares pallets by following prescribed stacking arrangement; tagging pallets.
- Documents actions by completing logs.
- Maintains a safe work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Warehouse maintenance and clean-up.
- Break down cardboard and recycle it.
- Loading and unloading trucks/containers.
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner with quality work.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Other tasks are subject to be part of responsibilities.
Hours- Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-6:30pm
The Manufacturing Production Associate reports directly to and is fully accountable to the shift supervisor. The following positions report directly to the Manufacturing Production Associate : N/A
Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. Ensure the production requirements and standards are met consistently. Work toward increasing productivity without compromising quality. Cooperate with the production team to meet quotas and goals.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions.
- Always demonstrate a positive and professional attitude.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Follow all SOPS & GMPS.
- Report unsafe and/or ineffective work methods.
- If you see it, say it.
- Capable of Assembling and Disassembling Products
- Able to Accomplish Tasks without Supervision
- A dependable, disciplined worker who takes initiative
- Pays attention to detail
- Team Player who is honest and hardworking
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Forklift Operation (not required)
- No experience necessary