This dip recipe is SUPER simple, only three ingredients, and takes about a minute to make at most! Talk about healthy AND convenient. Make multiple servings of this dip at your next holiday gathering, or enjoy it on your own as a healthy snack! Don’t forget to serve this dip with a variety of vegetables and the delicious, whole grain, Cheddar Snackers!
Healthy Snacking Ideas – High Protein Cottage Cheese/Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip with Cheddar Snackers
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese (I used Daisy brand)
- ½ cup Fage Total 0% Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tsp. Hidden Valley salad dressing and seasoning mix (add more or less depending on how strong you want the ranch flavor)
- Ranch flavored Kernels Season’s Popcorn Seasoning (to sprinkle on top)
- Veggies for dipping
- Real Cheddar Cheese Snackers
- Simply combine the yogurt, cottage cheese, and dressing mix together in a bowl and top with a sprinkle of the ranch popcorn seasoning.
- Serve this dip with your favorite veggies and of course some Cheddar Snackers!
- Dig in and enjoy this guilt-free ranch dip!
Hello everyone! My name is Kelsey Johnson. I am a current first-year MPH student (Masters of Public Health) at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. I have always been a huge advocate for Celiac Disease after being diagnosed in 5th grade and I hope to use my degree to bring more awareness to Celiac Disease, other autoimmune diseases, and the importance of a gluten-free diet. Since being diagnosed, I have had the chance to try nearly every gluten free brand as they came to the market and I have seen the progress that these brands have made over the years. However, once I tried Three Bakers breads, I knew I found my forever brand! In my spare time, you can find me working out at my school’s gym, skiing, hanging out with my parrot named Kiwi, or in the kitchen trying out new gluten-free recipes I’ve created!