The purpose of this job description is to establish and define the authority, accountability, reporting relationships, duties, responsibilities, and standards of the performance for the Packaging Lead of Three Bakers.
The Packaging Clerk reports directly to and is fully accountable to Production Supervisor. The following positions report directly to the Packaging Lead: N/A.
- Mark and label containers, tags, or products using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Ensure proper storage for products and containers, boxes, bags, etc….
- Organize, stack and shift products.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Follow all SOPS & GMPS.
- Report unsafe and/or ineffective work methods. If you see it, say it.
- Must have strong communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of quality control, production processes, and other bakery production techniques.
- Must pay attention to details and adhere to all health and safety regulations.
- Must be able to work efficiently and have basic problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in stressful situations and under time constraints.